Sunday, October 18, 2009

Can you hear me now?



Happy Monday, beautiful people! How was your weekend? Mine was busy but fun. I got to go to a really gorgeous wedding in Napa, ate amazing food, drank far too much delicious wine and saw what was one of the prettiest sunsets EVER. Super duper fun.

So to the start the week off, I have a little question for you. I have heard from a handful of lovely readers that they have a hard time commenting and I was wondering how many of you had the same thing happen? Would you mind clickin' on Ye Old Poll for me? It'll just take a second, I promise.

Please know that I always read your all your comments and they mean so much to me! If you're one of those who is having a tough time, apologies! You can always drop me an email of you have a question or comment. My addy: modboots [at] gmail [dot] com.
xoxo
alex

OK, on to the quickie poll:

DO YOU HAVE A TRICKY TIME COMMENTING?










Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. no problem comenting. Cutest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEP! I visit often but never really comment. The day I read this post I also thrifted the vintage sewing book that has the same cute graphic as this post! Karmic! love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Mariposa...thanks for letting me know!

    Amy, YAY! I love comments, just to know people are out there reading, but heck I'm happy you just come and visit often! How cool that you found the same book!!

    ReplyDelete